Wednesday, November 24, 2010

From Humble Beginnings………………

“[Insert Your Name Here], COME ON DOWN!!!!! You’re the next contestant to read “The Blog Is Right”! 

Hello everyone! My name is Dexter Johnson and I would like to welcome you to “The Blog Is Right”. This is a brand new blog dedicated to game show reviews and other interesting articles about some of the past, present, and future game shows.

And now, a little bit about me………

I am a 20 year-old college student currently attending Hampton University majoring in Broadcast Journalism, with a minor in Economics. I have been watching game shows since I was about a year-old watching The Price is Right with the great grandmother. I have watched over six decades of game shows on GSN (when it was originally Game Show Network), YouTube and on other networks and websites. I have a collection of 1,500+ episodes of over 200 game shows on my external hard drive and in my VHS collection combined. I was also a game show contestant and  was in two episodes of Who Wants to be a Millionaire during the ninth season as a member of the studio audience (one episode was a Ghost Hunters Halloween special). I have seen the good, the bad, and the downright abysmal; so, when I write these reviews and articles, I know what I’m talking about.

I will try to post new articles on a weekly basis. So, if and when you get a chance to, swing by and check out some of my reviews and articles. Even if you’re not a “die-hard” game show fan like myself,  just take a look at some of the articles anyway. Who knows, you might like some of them!

So, go out today and tell your friends, your family, and even your enemies about the brand new blog that is "The Blog Is Right"

No comments:

Post a Comment