Thursday, November 21, 2013

On A Brief Hiatus

Good morning, game show fans! Due to my new work schedule, I will be unable to post articles as often as I want to on The Blog Is Right main site for the time being. This includes the weekly News In A Flash: Quick Game Show Updates posts. However, I will continue to update the The Blog Is Right Facebook and Twitter feeds with Quick Updates, daily Primetime Watch Schedules and whatever else may come to mind. If you haven't already, hit that Like/Follow button to follow The Blog Is Right on Facebook and Twitter to keep yourself tuned into the latest updates on the game show blog. On an end note, I am beginning to compile the list for The Blog Is Right's annual "The Best of 2013" Top 10 countdown list. And, I will be trying out something different this year with my upcoming countdown list. The Blog Is Right will be back in action in a few weeks or earlier. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment